Incase Incase for Shepard Fairey Canvas Sleeves + Campus Pack
Thanks to his viral Obey The Giant campaign and famous Obama Hope posters, Shepard Fairey is as close to a household name as urban artists come nowadays, and a favorite of iLounge’s editors, too. Building on its past artist collaborations, including the Andy Warhol collection, Incase has brought Fairey together with Apple cases in its new Incase for Shepard Fairey collection, and we’re legitimately excited. Printed on the company’s standard Canvas Sleeve ($80) and Campus Pack ($150), these officially licensed pieces are a great way to carry a Mac around in some of Fairey’s recent work.
Four different designs are available in the set: Yen Pattern Red and Yen Pattern Black are both available printed on Campus Pack, as well as on the range of Mac sleeves. Lotus Ornament and Obey Elephant, on the other hand, only come on the sleeves, but feature different images on the front and back.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?