Incase Incase for Shepard Fairey Canvas Sleeves + Campus Pack
Thanks to his viral Obey The Giant campaign and famous Obama Hope posters, Shepard Fairey is as close to a household name as urban artists come nowadays, and a favorite of iLounge’s editors, too. Building on its past artist collaborations, including the Andy Warhol collection, Incase has brought Fairey together with Apple cases in its new Incase for Shepard Fairey collection, and we’re legitimately excited. Printed on the company’s standard Canvas Sleeve ($80) and Campus Pack ($150), these officially licensed pieces are a great way to carry a Mac around in some of Fairey’s recent work.
Four different designs are available in the set: Yen Pattern Red and Yen Pattern Black are both available printed on Campus Pack, as well as on the range of Mac sleeves. Lotus Ornament and Obey Elephant, on the other hand, only come on the sleeves, but feature different images on the front and back.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?