Incase Incase for Shepard Fairey Canvas Sleeves + Campus Pack
Thanks to his viral Obey The Giant campaign and famous Obama Hope posters, Shepard Fairey is as close to a household name as urban artists come nowadays, and a favorite of iLounge’s editors, too. Building on its past artist collaborations, including the Andy Warhol collection, Incase has brought Fairey together with Apple cases in its new Incase for Shepard Fairey collection, and we’re legitimately excited. Printed on the company’s standard Canvas Sleeve ($80) and Campus Pack ($150), these officially licensed pieces are a great way to carry a Mac around in some of Fairey’s recent work.
Four different designs are available in the set: Yen Pattern Red and Yen Pattern Black are both available printed on Campus Pack, as well as on the range of Mac sleeves. Lotus Ornament and Obey Elephant, on the other hand, only come on the sleeves, but feature different images on the front and back.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?