Incase Neoprene Slim Sleeve
Incase’s Neoprene Slim Sleeve ($40) has been a standard accessory for years. Watch the bag section of an Apple Store for an afternoon and you’ll definitely see a few make it out the door. Ready for a change, the company has updated the unit across the board with new versions for everything from the 11” MacBook Air to the 13” MacBook Pro. Updated: New hands-on pictures after the break!
So just how much can a company improve upon a neoprene sleeve? Well it looks like Incase went all the way. The new model is slimmer, but still just as protective as before. Around the side and bottom edges, the spine has a new texture that makes carrying the sleeve by hand easy. Our favorite feature is the zipper pocket that hides the pull when you’re carrying your computer around. Smart idea. The 11”, 13”, and 15” models are available in black, red, blue, and pink, while the 17” version only comes in black and pink.
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?