Incase Pathway Field Bag
Incase has impressively designed and built plenty of bags in the past, but none have looked quite like the new Pathway Field Bag ($170). Just rolling out beyond Apple’s online store this week, Pathway Field Bag is a great-looking way to tote around an 11” or 13” MacBook. As is the case with prior Incase designs, the material quality matches the appearance: it’s made of cotton twill fabric with leather accents and a canvas shoulder strap.
The most important thing we look for in a computer bag is protection, and Pathway Field Bag passes this test easily, sporting a padded compartment with a quilted lining to keep your MacBook safe. There are additional pockets for accessories all around the bag, plus a magnetic leather tab to keep the whole thing shut. It certainly comes at a premium price, but it looks like you’ll get your money’s worth with this one.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?