Incase Perforated Hardshell Case for MacBook Air
It’s an ongoing challenge for the MacBook Air: how do you keep the ridiculously thin and light notebook ridiculously thin and light while preventing it from getting scratched or dinged? There’s no shortage of solutions, but we’re really digging the looks of the new Perforated Hardshell Case for MacBook Air ($60) from Incase. While pretty similar to the company’s traditional Hardshell Case, this new version ups the ante by dropping the weight, and incorporating the tiny holes we’ve loved in prior Incase designs.
The plastic case is split into two pieces, one each for the top and bottom. Both sections are fully perforated, which leaves the MacBook Air protected against almost anything while dramatically reducing the mass. Full access remains for all of the ports on either side. As per usual, Incase offers a few different colors: white, black, or blueberry for either the 11- or 13-inch Air. Beautiful stuff.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?