Incase Perforated Hardshell Case for MacBook Air
It’s an ongoing challenge for the MacBook Air: how do you keep the ridiculously thin and light notebook ridiculously thin and light while preventing it from getting scratched or dinged? There’s no shortage of solutions, but we’re really digging the looks of the new Perforated Hardshell Case for MacBook Air ($60) from Incase. While pretty similar to the company’s traditional Hardshell Case, this new version ups the ante by dropping the weight, and incorporating the tiny holes we’ve loved in prior Incase designs.
The plastic case is split into two pieces, one each for the top and bottom. Both sections are fully perforated, which leaves the MacBook Air protected against almost anything while dramatically reducing the mass. Full access remains for all of the ports on either side. As per usual, Incase offers a few different colors: white, black, or blueberry for either the 11- or 13-inch Air. Beautiful stuff.
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?