Incase Perforated Hardshell Case for MacBook Air
It’s an ongoing challenge for the MacBook Air: how do you keep the ridiculously thin and light notebook ridiculously thin and light while preventing it from getting scratched or dinged? There’s no shortage of solutions, but we’re really digging the looks of the new Perforated Hardshell Case for MacBook Air ($60) from Incase. While pretty similar to the company’s traditional Hardshell Case, this new version ups the ante by dropping the weight, and incorporating the tiny holes we’ve loved in prior Incase designs.
The plastic case is split into two pieces, one each for the top and bottom. Both sections are fully perforated, which leaves the MacBook Air protected against almost anything while dramatically reducing the mass. Full access remains for all of the ports on either side. As per usual, Incase offers a few different colors: white, black, or blueberry for either the 11- or 13-inch Air. Beautiful stuff.
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- New Apple TV expected to debut at WWDC with App Store
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Device able to access iOS 8.1 through brute-force attack
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iBattz Refuel Invictus for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?