Incipio MacBook Pro QuickCheck TSA Friendly Nylon Case
We don’t have to tell you how much of a pain it can be to go through airport security: shoes off, jacket off, empty out your pockets, no liquids. Sure, it’s in the name of national (or international) security, but that doesn’t make it any less bothersome. Thankfully, there’s a step you can skip with the right bag: removing your computer from its carrier. One option is Incipio’s MacBook Pro QuickCheck TSA Friendly Nylon Case, available in 13” and 15” variations.
This sleeve has the design and high-quality construction we expect from Incipio, plus an added bonus: because it’s TSA-approved, you don’t have to remove your Mac when you’re going through the security checkpoint. Frequent travelers will seriously appreciate the time and effort saved there. In addition, there’s a slim pocket on the front, and the case also comes with a shoulder strap, meaning that it can serve as a full carrier if you’re packing light.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iBattz Refuel Invictus for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?