Incipio MacBook Pro QuickCheck TSA Friendly Nylon Case
We don’t have to tell you how much of a pain it can be to go through airport security: shoes off, jacket off, empty out your pockets, no liquids. Sure, it’s in the name of national (or international) security, but that doesn’t make it any less bothersome. Thankfully, there’s a step you can skip with the right bag: removing your computer from its carrier. One option is Incipio’s MacBook Pro QuickCheck TSA Friendly Nylon Case, available in 13” and 15” variations.
This sleeve has the design and high-quality construction we expect from Incipio, plus an added bonus: because it’s TSA-approved, you don’t have to remove your Mac when you’re going through the security checkpoint. Frequent travelers will seriously appreciate the time and effort saved there. In addition, there’s a slim pocket on the front, and the case also comes with a shoulder strap, meaning that it can serve as a full carrier if you’re packing light.
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?