Incipio MacBook Pro Selvage Denim Sleeve
Despite rumors that new MacBooks may be coming as soon as WWDC, it seems Incipio has decided to take a calculated risk with the release of its Selvage Denim Sleeve ($50) for the 13” and 15” MacBook Pro. The company is likely hoping that if Apple does update its laptop line, the new models will still fit inside. As you might’ve guessed from the name, this sleeve is made from the same stuff as your jeans, and it has some nice aesthetic and functional design choices that make it worth considering.
Complementing the denim exterior is a soft, black inner lining to keep your computer scratch-free. A rose gold zipper runs across the top to keep everything secure; it’s a pretty standard feature, but we do like that Incipio chose a cool hue for it. In addition, a small pocket on the front is included suitable for a notepad, pen, or a few cables.
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?