Incipio MacBook Pro Selvage Denim Sleeve
Despite rumors that new MacBooks may be coming as soon as WWDC, it seems Incipio has decided to take a calculated risk with the release of its Selvage Denim Sleeve ($50) for the 13” and 15” MacBook Pro. The company is likely hoping that if Apple does update its laptop line, the new models will still fit inside. As you might’ve guessed from the name, this sleeve is made from the same stuff as your jeans, and it has some nice aesthetic and functional design choices that make it worth considering.
Complementing the denim exterior is a soft, black inner lining to keep your computer scratch-free. A rose gold zipper runs across the top to keep everything secure; it’s a pretty standard feature, but we do like that Incipio chose a cool hue for it. In addition, a small pocket on the front is included suitable for a notepad, pen, or a few cables.
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?