Incipio MacBook Pro Selvage Denim Sleeve
Despite rumors that new MacBooks may be coming as soon as WWDC, it seems Incipio has decided to take a calculated risk with the release of its Selvage Denim Sleeve ($50) for the 13” and 15” MacBook Pro. The company is likely hoping that if Apple does update its laptop line, the new models will still fit inside. As you might’ve guessed from the name, this sleeve is made from the same stuff as your jeans, and it has some nice aesthetic and functional design choices that make it worth considering.
Complementing the denim exterior is a soft, black inner lining to keep your computer scratch-free. A rose gold zipper runs across the top to keep everything secure; it’s a pretty standard feature, but we do like that Incipio chose a cool hue for it. In addition, a small pocket on the front is included suitable for a notepad, pen, or a few cables.
- Apps of the Week: Star Walk 2, Swing Copters, Vine 2.5 + more
- Apple releases new iTunes 12 beta
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today