Incipio MacBook Sleeves
Just in time for the holiday travel season, Incipio has conjured up three new MacBook sleeves with an “executive traveler” theme in mind. Named after some of the nation’s busiest airports, you have the choice of SFO Laptop Sleeve ($35) for the 11” or 13” MacBook Air, and DEN Laptop Sleeve ($35-$40) or SEA Laptop Sleeve ($35-$40) for the MacBook Pro line. Each model has slightly different characteristics, depending on just what you’re looking for.
SFO has an envelope-style setup, with a black or graphite quilted body that has extra padding for protection. The front flap closes with Velcro designed to provide an extra secure closure. For MacBook Pros, DEN also is a puffy, quilted sleeve but rather than looking like an envelope, it features dual zippers along the top edge. DEN comes in black, white, and olive drab. Finally, there’s SEA, the only one made of nylon. It zips open on the right side to slide your MacBook Pro in and out, and there’s a second zipper along the front for access to an accessory pocket. This is one is available in black, red, or mercury.
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?