Incipio MacBook Sleeves
Just in time for the holiday travel season, Incipio has conjured up three new MacBook sleeves with an “executive traveler” theme in mind. Named after some of the nation’s busiest airports, you have the choice of SFO Laptop Sleeve ($35) for the 11” or 13” MacBook Air, and DEN Laptop Sleeve ($35-$40) or SEA Laptop Sleeve ($35-$40) for the MacBook Pro line. Each model has slightly different characteristics, depending on just what you’re looking for.
SFO has an envelope-style setup, with a black or graphite quilted body that has extra padding for protection. The front flap closes with Velcro designed to provide an extra secure closure. For MacBook Pros, DEN also is a puffy, quilted sleeve but rather than looking like an envelope, it features dual zippers along the top edge. DEN comes in black, white, and olive drab. Finally, there’s SEA, the only one made of nylon. It zips open on the right side to slide your MacBook Pro in and out, and there’s a second zipper along the front for access to an accessory pocket. This is one is available in black, red, or mercury.
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?