Incipio Utility Nylon Messenger Bag
When you’ve seen as many accessories over the years as we have—literally thousands upon thousands—it’s hard for something as simple as a computer bag to stand out from the masses. So when we say that we were really impressed when we spotted Incipio’s Utility Nylon Messenger Bag ($130) a few weeks back at the Consumer Electronics Show, understand that for what it’s worth. With a really nice design, premium materials, and plenty of storage, it’s a bag worth falling for.
Designed to work with up to a 15” MacBook Pro, Utility Nylon Messenger Bag is TSA-compliant, including a compartment that folds down flat for security checks. There are pockets everywhere inside and out, including two under the front flap for quick access to the things you may need on the go. We really like both the look and the feel of the ballistic nylon outer shell—it has a really cool checkered texture, and has the look of a very high quality product. If the messenger bag is not your style, Incipio also offers a backpack and travel bag with the same aesthetics; they’re definitely worth checking out.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?