Incipio Utility Nylon Messenger Bag
When you’ve seen as many accessories over the years as we have—literally thousands upon thousands—it’s hard for something as simple as a computer bag to stand out from the masses. So when we say that we were really impressed when we spotted Incipio’s Utility Nylon Messenger Bag ($130) a few weeks back at the Consumer Electronics Show, understand that for what it’s worth. With a really nice design, premium materials, and plenty of storage, it’s a bag worth falling for.
Designed to work with up to a 15” MacBook Pro, Utility Nylon Messenger Bag is TSA-compliant, including a compartment that folds down flat for security checks. There are pockets everywhere inside and out, including two under the front flap for quick access to the things you may need on the go. We really like both the look and the feel of the ballistic nylon outer shell—it has a really cool checkered texture, and has the look of a very high quality product. If the messenger bag is not your style, Incipio also offers a backpack and travel bag with the same aesthetics; they’re definitely worth checking out.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?