Iomega Mac Companion Hard Drive
One of the best and defining features of the iMac is the all-in-one design, which has looked great every year since the original model’s introduction, and helps keep your desk free of clutter. Iomega’s new Mac Companion Hard Drive ($240-$370) continues the clutter-free theme. Available in either 2TB or 2TB capacities, it fits right on the iMac’s or Thunderbolt Display’s base, adding storage capacity and three USB ports to your computer. Smart, right?
Mac Companion connects to your computer with either FireWire 800 or USB 2.0—both cables, as well as a FireWire 400 to 800 cable, are included in the box. On the back is a two USB port hub; a third port on the right side supports 2.1A charging, which makes it perfect for juicing up an iPad. In case anything goes wrong, the company includes a three year limited warranty. It’s simple, clean, and full of value.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?