ioSafe 3TB Solo G3 Fireproof/Waterproof Hard Drive
One of the problems with any on-site backup device is that it’s endangered by the same threats as the connected computer. If there’s a fire, flood, or theft, you could lose the data anyways. ioSafe is presenting an alternative—something that will stand up to all those possible dangers. 3TB Solo G3 Fireproof/Waterproof Hard Drive ($400) is tough as nails without costing an arm and a leg.
Connecting to your Mac over USB 3.0, Solo G3 is both fireproof and waterproof. It can withstand temperatures of up to 1550 degrees Fahrenheit for half an hour, and will survive being submerged under 10 feet of water for days. You can also secure it to the floor so that it doesn’t get stolen. If the unthinkable does happen, ioSafe offers a year of data recovery service, covering up to $2,500 per terabyte. It’s never a bad idea to be cautious when it comes to your data, and this certainly isn’t a bad way to do so.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015