Ivan Pavlov Parcel - Delivery Tracking
Ivan Pavlov’s app Parcel - Delivery Tracking (Free / $2/year) isn’t novel, but it’s a well-designed package tracking tool. Designed to work across your Mac and iOS devices, it ensures that you’ll be able to keep tabs on your deliveries at all times. The apps are free to use, and allow you to track up to three simultaneous packages gratis. Subscribe for $2 a year, and you’ll be able to keep an eye on unlimited deliveries, plus get push notifications about their travels.
Once you input a tracking number, Parcel automatically detects the carrier, and allows you to add an optional description. If you have a number in your clipboard, it’ll automatically import when you go to add a new item in the app, which is a really nice touch. Settings allow you to fine tune the push notifications, to only one or day, or also upon delivery.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today