IvySkin IvyPouch Cleaning Cloth
Cleaning cloths are a dime a dozen, but how often do you actually have one on hand when you really need it? Any photographer who has prepped for a perfect shot only to accidentally smudge the camera lens knows that keeping a microfiber wipe nearby is critically important. That’s why we like IvySkin’s IvyPouch Cleaning Cloth ($1) so much—it’s built to be right on your camera strap when you need it.
The bell-shaped pouch holds a retractable 5-3/4” x 6” cleaning cloth that’s perfect for the lens of your camera and could also be used an on iPhone, computer screen, or glasses. It’s got a plastic clip, so it can snap right on to a camera strap, backpack, or practically anywhere else. We’ve been using one for months and loving it, though the top drawstring that retracts the cloth has a tendency to detach the metal O-ring from the neoprene pouch. That said, for a buck (and with free shipping), you can’t really go wrong.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?