Jeremiah Collection Mid Century Desk
Even as technology advances, our tastes long for the past. Even though their materials differ, Apple’s metal and glass devices can be paired with equally beautiful wooden furniture that reminds us of the way things were. The Jeremiah Collection Mid Century Desk ($1,750-$1,850) is a wood desk that complements the modern design of your iMac. Handcrafted in San Francisco, it’s assembled in 6-12 weeks after the order is placed in your choice of three different sizes and two different types of wood.
Cable management can be a nightmare, no matter how retro or modern the desk is. Mid Century Desk has an 8” cubby in the back that allows users to easily hide pesky cords, routers and and other desk clutter. The desk is made from either walnut or white oak, or a mix of the two varying between the desktop and legs. Each is finished with hard natural oil; the drawers can be either walnut or white gloss, depending on your preference.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?