Jeremiah Collection Mid Century Desk
Even as technology advances, our tastes long for the past. Even though their materials differ, Apple’s metal and glass devices can be paired with equally beautiful wooden furniture that reminds us of the way things were. The Jeremiah Collection Mid Century Desk ($1,750-$1,850) is a wood desk that complements the modern design of your iMac. Handcrafted in San Francisco, it’s assembled in 6-12 weeks after the order is placed in your choice of three different sizes and two different types of wood.
Cable management can be a nightmare, no matter how retro or modern the desk is. Mid Century Desk has an 8” cubby in the back that allows users to easily hide pesky cords, routers and and other desk clutter. The desk is made from either walnut or white oak, or a mix of the two varying between the desktop and legs. Each is finished with hard natural oil; the drawers can be either walnut or white gloss, depending on your preference.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015