Just Mobile Drawer
Need a bit of extra room on your cluttered desk? Want to raise your Mac’s screen up a bit? Like aluminum? If your answer to these three questions is “yes,” you’re going to want to check out Just Mobile’s newly-released Drawer. Created by the award-winning Apple accessory designer as a stand for your iMac or Cinema Display, it lives up to it’s name with—yup—a built-in drawer, extra storage space that will definitely come in handy to tidy up your desk. Updated with new details!
Drawer’s back includes two cutouts so you can string cables and cords right through; you can connect your hard drive or iPhone to the back of your iMac and keep them in the tray. In addition to the extra storage space, it raises your display up a couple of inches—not a bad thing for your neck, and includes a groove to hold a pen, pencil, or stylus. Updated: We’ve now had the chance to spend a little more time with Drawer, which looks every bit as nice as in the official promotional images—apart from a little ding in the rear metal, which thankfully isn’t visible in any way from the front of the unit. The black plastic drawer is easy to slide out, making a little creak when it’s pulled, and has plenty of space inside—enough for a few iPads stacked on top of one another, plus iPhones, iPods, or…. well, business cards, papers, or other things you’d normally have on your desk. The metal’s a perfect match for the iMac or Cinema Display, as are the curves. Very, very handsome accessory.
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple sued over iWatch trademark it doesn’t own
- Apple progressing in TV service negotiations, aiming for fall debut
- Final major bank signs on as Apple Pay goes live in UK
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2.1 with iTunes Match, Apple Music fixes
- Big pharma firms looking to integrate ResearchKit
- M.I.A. project joins the ranks of Apple Music-exclusives
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- New iPods coming July 14?
- Apple releases iOS 9 public beta
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?