Kanex Thunderbolt to eSATA + USB 3.0 Adapter
Kanex has tried its hand at USB adapters for the Mac, and Thunderbolt cables. Now, it’s combining the two technologies into its Thunderbolt to eSATA + USB 3.0 Adapter ($80); a version that swaps out the eSATA port for Gigabit Ethernet is coming soon. The small black box doesn’t hold a lot of secrets, but rather, will help professionals connect their devices with minimal hassle.
Measuring 3.2” by 1.9” by 0.82”, the black plastic box that’s the core of the adapter is light. Both its ports are found together on one end, side-by-side. Sticking out of the back, like a tail with a 3” cable between the box and the Thunderbolt plug. While it’s a bit expensive, if you want to use eSATA or USB 3 accessories with a Mac that could use a little port assistance, you’ll appreciate the functionality.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?