Kanex Thunderbolt to eSATA + USB 3.0 Adapter
Kanex has tried its hand at USB adapters for the Mac, and Thunderbolt cables. Now, it’s combining the two technologies into its Thunderbolt to eSATA + USB 3.0 Adapter ($80); a version that swaps out the eSATA port for Gigabit Ethernet is coming soon. The small black box doesn’t hold a lot of secrets, but rather, will help professionals connect their devices with minimal hassle.
Measuring 3.2” by 1.9” by 0.82”, the black plastic box that’s the core of the adapter is light. Both its ports are found together on one end, side-by-side. Sticking out of the back, like a tail with a 3” cable between the box and the Thunderbolt plug. While it’s a bit expensive, if you want to use eSATA or USB 3 accessories with a Mac that could use a little port assistance, you’ll appreciate the functionality.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?