Kanex Thunderbolt to eSATA + USB 3.0 Adapter
Kanex has tried its hand at USB adapters for the Mac, and Thunderbolt cables. Now, it’s combining the two technologies into its Thunderbolt to eSATA + USB 3.0 Adapter ($80); a version that swaps out the eSATA port for Gigabit Ethernet is coming soon. The small black box doesn’t hold a lot of secrets, but rather, will help professionals connect their devices with minimal hassle.
Measuring 3.2” by 1.9” by 0.82”, the black plastic box that’s the core of the adapter is light. Both its ports are found together on one end, side-by-side. Sticking out of the back, like a tail with a 3” cable between the box and the Thunderbolt plug. While it’s a bit expensive, if you want to use eSATA or USB 3 accessories with a Mac that could use a little port assistance, you’ll appreciate the functionality.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?