Kenneth Cole New York 15"/13" Single Gusset Flapover Messenger Bag
It’s not often that the fashion and fanboy/fangirl worlds collide, but great things can happen as the result of such mash-ups. Case in point: the Apple Store-exclusive Kenneth Cole New York 15”/13” Single Gusset Flapover Messenger Bag ($200). This canvas and leather bag has enough room for Apple’s mid-sized MacBooks and MacBook Pros; of course, it can hold smaller machines, too.
Not only is there room for your laptop, but there are dedicated slots for your iPad and iPhone—clearly Kenneth Cole understands its target market. There are pockets on the sides, the back, underneath the flap, and really anywhere they would fit. It looks good and holds your stuff. Really, what more do you need? The bag is available in earthy blue and green shades.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?