Kenneth Cole New York Pebble Grain Leather Flapover Portfolio
Let’s just be honest here. Kenneth Cole’s New York Pebble Grain Leather Flapover Portfolio ($380) is a ridiculously good looking way to tote around your 13” or 15” MacBook Pro. This briefcase is made out of rich, full-grain cowhide and you can almost feel the quality through the pictures. But the briefcase is more than just a pretty face; it actually has some really practical features.
Aside from the padded pocket for your computer, there’s one for an iPhone, another for an iPad, two pen loops, and three card slots. The whole thing latches shut with two tucklock closures, ensuring the security of all your stuff. There’s even a pocket on the back that stays closed with hidden magnets. You’ve got the option of carrying it around with either the handle at the top or a removable shoulder strap. See? It’s functional and looks good too.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?