Killspencer Special Ops Backpack
You don’t need to be a gun-toting operative to appreciate the military-inspired minimalism of the Killspencer Special Ops Backpack ($340). This premium bag sports a dedicated, padded laptop zipper pocket that can accomodate MacBooks up to 15 inches in size, letting you carry your Mac without advertising to passerby the precious cargo inside.
Other features include water-resistant zippers, an exterior zip pocket, a main zipper compartment with open pockets for pens, notebooks, and other goodies, not to mention enough room to carry an iPad along for the ride, exterior clip attachment points, a black leather handle, waterproof nylon interior lining, and comfy padded shoulder straps. Available in “original wax” black, historical reserve fabrics from the Korean and Vietnam wars, or repurposed military truck tarp material (pictured).
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?