Killspencer Special Ops Backpack
You don’t need to be a gun-toting operative to appreciate the military-inspired minimalism of the Killspencer Special Ops Backpack ($340). This premium bag sports a dedicated, padded laptop zipper pocket that can accomodate MacBooks up to 15 inches in size, letting you carry your Mac without advertising to passerby the precious cargo inside.
Other features include water-resistant zippers, an exterior zip pocket, a main zipper compartment with open pockets for pens, notebooks, and other goodies, not to mention enough room to carry an iPad along for the ride, exterior clip attachment points, a black leather handle, waterproof nylon interior lining, and comfy padded shoulder straps. Available in “original wax” black, historical reserve fabrics from the Korean and Vietnam wars, or repurposed military truck tarp material (pictured).
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?