Kor Delta, One + Vida Hydration Vessels
If you can look past Kor’s eyebrow-arching use of the phrase “hydration vessels,” one sip will immediately demonstrate why the company’s beautifully-designed products aren’t just your standard water bottles. Unlike other bottles we’ve tried, Kor’s threadless “Perfect Spout” has been specifically designed to feel smooth on your lips, using a flip-open locking top to stay shut when you’re carrying it around. And between the original model One ($30-$35), more easily-toted Delta ($20-$23), and metal Vida ($22-$25), there are plenty of options to match the look of any Mac you may be using, from early iMac-like bright plastic colors to the varied metals of later and recent machines.
Featured as Tony Stark’s chlorophyll container of choice in Iron Man 2, Kor’s One is probably its best-known design, with all of its plastic colors save for the Limited Edition chrome version going for $30. Delta’s triangular top and cupholder-friendly size were the reasons we opted for that version instead, though there are fewer colors and two sizes (500ml/750ml) to choose from. Made from steel and sold in silver, black, or white versions, Vida preserves the Perfect Spout and comes in two sizes, as well. We love the way these bottles look; they’re designed to be great alternatives to continuously tossing bottled water containers out, and succeed.
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?