Kor Delta, One + Vida Hydration Vessels
If you can look past Kor’s eyebrow-arching use of the phrase “hydration vessels,” one sip will immediately demonstrate why the company’s beautifully-designed products aren’t just your standard water bottles. Unlike other bottles we’ve tried, Kor’s threadless “Perfect Spout” has been specifically designed to feel smooth on your lips, using a flip-open locking top to stay shut when you’re carrying it around. And between the original model One ($30-$35), more easily-toted Delta ($20-$23), and metal Vida ($22-$25), there are plenty of options to match the look of any Mac you may be using, from early iMac-like bright plastic colors to the varied metals of later and recent machines.
Featured as Tony Stark’s chlorophyll container of choice in Iron Man 2, Kor’s One is probably its best-known design, with all of its plastic colors save for the Limited Edition chrome version going for $30. Delta’s triangular top and cupholder-friendly size were the reasons we opted for that version instead, though there are fewer colors and two sizes (500ml/750ml) to choose from. Made from steel and sold in silver, black, or white versions, Vida preserves the Perfect Spout and comes in two sizes, as well. We love the way these bottles look; they’re designed to be great alternatives to continuously tossing bottled water containers out, and succeed.
- Taiwan court rules Samsung used stolen trade secrets to make A9 chip
- Apple loses German patent lawsuit over slide-to-unlock feature
- Best Buy expanding Apple Watch sales to all its stores in September
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Report: Apple ending One to One tutoring program
- Rumor: Apple working on health tracking ‘smart bands’ for Apple Watch
- Apple provides iPads to 114 schools through ConnectED program
- Apple to streamline Genius Bar, Workshop scheduling online
- Apple offering free replacements for some defective iPhone 6 Plus cameras
- Dr. Dre, Apple make statements on Beats co-founder’s abusive past
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- Wirelessky iStand 6 for iPhone 6
- Just Mobile Lounge Dock for Apple Watch
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?