Kor Delta, One + Vida Hydration Vessels
If you can look past Kor’s eyebrow-arching use of the phrase “hydration vessels,” one sip will immediately demonstrate why the company’s beautifully-designed products aren’t just your standard water bottles. Unlike other bottles we’ve tried, Kor’s threadless “Perfect Spout” has been specifically designed to feel smooth on your lips, using a flip-open locking top to stay shut when you’re carrying it around. And between the original model One ($30-$35), more easily-toted Delta ($20-$23), and metal Vida ($22-$25), there are plenty of options to match the look of any Mac you may be using, from early iMac-like bright plastic colors to the varied metals of later and recent machines.
Featured as Tony Stark’s chlorophyll container of choice in Iron Man 2, Kor’s One is probably its best-known design, with all of its plastic colors save for the Limited Edition chrome version going for $30. Delta’s triangular top and cupholder-friendly size were the reasons we opted for that version instead, though there are fewer colors and two sizes (500ml/750ml) to choose from. Made from steel and sold in silver, black, or white versions, Vida preserves the Perfect Spout and comes in two sizes, as well. We love the way these bottles look; they’re designed to be great alternatives to continuously tossing bottled water containers out, and succeed.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?