Korg microKEY Series
Korg is already one of the biggest names in computer music accessories, and it’s expanding that footprint even further today. Just announced are the microKEY-25 ($70) and microKEY-61 ($180) USB Powered Keyboards and MIDI Controllers, joining the ranks of the earlier microKEY-37 ($80). These compact keyboards pack a big punch, and are plug and play with your favorite music software on your Mac.
This lineup is made to meet the needs of any electronic musician. Those who want to save space can choose the small new 25-key model, which includes an expressive joystick for simultaneous control of multiple effect parameters, and also happens to connect to the iPad if you have Apple’s Camera Connection Kit. At the other end of the spectrum is the 61-key model made for studio musicians: this version has plenty of room for two hands, and two USB ports so that you can connect other accessories at the same time. It’s also the only one of the bunch to include a license for the “Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle,” which includes software versions of Korg’s classic synthesizers.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?