Korg microKEY Series
Korg is already one of the biggest names in computer music accessories, and it’s expanding that footprint even further today. Just announced are the microKEY-25 ($70) and microKEY-61 ($180) USB Powered Keyboards and MIDI Controllers, joining the ranks of the earlier microKEY-37 ($80). These compact keyboards pack a big punch, and are plug and play with your favorite music software on your Mac.
This lineup is made to meet the needs of any electronic musician. Those who want to save space can choose the small new 25-key model, which includes an expressive joystick for simultaneous control of multiple effect parameters, and also happens to connect to the iPad if you have Apple’s Camera Connection Kit. At the other end of the spectrum is the 61-key model made for studio musicians: this version has plenty of room for two hands, and two USB ports so that you can connect other accessories at the same time. It’s also the only one of the bunch to include a license for the “Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle,” which includes software versions of Korg’s classic synthesizers.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today