Korg microKEY Series
Korg is already one of the biggest names in computer music accessories, and it’s expanding that footprint even further today. Just announced are the microKEY-25 ($70) and microKEY-61 ($180) USB Powered Keyboards and MIDI Controllers, joining the ranks of the earlier microKEY-37 ($80). These compact keyboards pack a big punch, and are plug and play with your favorite music software on your Mac.
This lineup is made to meet the needs of any electronic musician. Those who want to save space can choose the small new 25-key model, which includes an expressive joystick for simultaneous control of multiple effect parameters, and also happens to connect to the iPad if you have Apple’s Camera Connection Kit. At the other end of the spectrum is the 61-key model made for studio musicians: this version has plenty of room for two hands, and two USB ports so that you can connect other accessories at the same time. It’s also the only one of the bunch to include a license for the “Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle,” which includes software versions of Korg’s classic synthesizers.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?