Korg microKEY Series
Korg is already one of the biggest names in computer music accessories, and it’s expanding that footprint even further today. Just announced are the microKEY-25 ($70) and microKEY-61 ($180) USB Powered Keyboards and MIDI Controllers, joining the ranks of the earlier microKEY-37 ($80). These compact keyboards pack a big punch, and are plug and play with your favorite music software on your Mac.
This lineup is made to meet the needs of any electronic musician. Those who want to save space can choose the small new 25-key model, which includes an expressive joystick for simultaneous control of multiple effect parameters, and also happens to connect to the iPad if you have Apple’s Camera Connection Kit. At the other end of the spectrum is the 61-key model made for studio musicians: this version has plenty of room for two hands, and two USB ports so that you can connect other accessories at the same time. It’s also the only one of the bunch to include a license for the “Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle,” which includes software versions of Korg’s classic synthesizers.
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- LifeProof debuts Frē case for iPad mini
- Logitech debuts Wired Keyboard for iPad
- New Apple online store design alters focus, hides deals
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- Report: iOS 7 could see Flickr, Vimeo integration
- Apple CEO Cook testifies on taxes, faces Senate critics
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address