LaCie 5big Thunderbolt Series Hard Drive
There are big hard drives, and then there’s LaCie’s 5big Thunderbolt Series Hard Drive ($1,199-$1,299). We’re talking huge in both capacity and size: 10 or 20 terabytes per unit, thanks to a 6.8” x 8.6” x 7.7” box packed with five drives. These drives are ready to hold, well, pretty much anything and everything you could throw at them.
LaCie has been one of the most ardent supporters of Thunderbolt, so it’s not surprising to see that these drives each have two ports, allowing you to daisy chain with other accessories. RAID 0, 1, and JBOD are supported, and you can hot swap drives. The combination of an aluminum housing, cooling fan, and jumbo heat exhausts keep it from overheating on your desk. And since LaCie’s the developer, it’s no shock that the drives look great, too.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?