LaCie Porsche Design USB 3.0 Hard Drives
For most of us, external hard drives—whether they be desktop or mobile—have become a necessary evil of modern computing. But they need not be something you want to hide behind your monitor, in a drawer, or inside an old shoe box. These new LaCie Porsche Design USB 3.0 Hard Drives ($105-$160) feature stylish enclosures that you’ll be proud to display on your desk.
Available in desktop (P’9230) or mobile (P’9220) versions, these drives feature sleek, scratch-resistant aluminum frames designed by the boys in Austria, thin, slot-like status lights, and USB 3.0 compatibility to offer speeds up to four times faster than USB 2.0, giving you a hint of future-proofing should Apple ever release a Thunderbolt-to-USB 3.0 adapter, or better yet, simply build the necessary ports right into their machines.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?