LaCie Porsche Design USB 3.0 Hard Drives
For most of us, external hard drives—whether they be desktop or mobile—have become a necessary evil of modern computing. But they need not be something you want to hide behind your monitor, in a drawer, or inside an old shoe box. These new LaCie Porsche Design USB 3.0 Hard Drives ($105-$160) feature stylish enclosures that you’ll be proud to display on your desk.
Available in desktop (P’9230) or mobile (P’9220) versions, these drives feature sleek, scratch-resistant aluminum frames designed by the boys in Austria, thin, slot-like status lights, and USB 3.0 compatibility to offer speeds up to four times faster than USB 2.0, giving you a hint of future-proofing should Apple ever release a Thunderbolt-to-USB 3.0 adapter, or better yet, simply build the necessary ports right into their machines.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?