Lamy Pico Pocket Pen
A pen says a lot about its owner. Mac fans looking to impress friends and colleagues will love Lamy’s Pico Pocket Pen ($42). While there are a variety of colors, the matte chrome version matches aluminum Macs perfectly, especially with its black accents. We’ve been using and loving these retractable little guys for years.
What’s neat about Pico is its compact design. Like a traditional click pen, pressing on the back extends the tip, but it also expands the rear, bringing the length from 3.75 to a full 5 inches. Built on to the side is a small ridge that the company calls an anti-roll device, that does just what its name implies. Refills are only $4.50, so you’ll be using this one for years to come. A leather carrying sleeve is sold separately, or included in the package with the more expensive platinum-ridged Pico version.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?