Lamy Pico Pocket Pen
A pen says a lot about its owner. Mac fans looking to impress friends and colleagues will love Lamy’s Pico Pocket Pen ($42). While there are a variety of colors, the matte chrome version matches aluminum Macs perfectly, especially with its black accents. We’ve been using and loving these retractable little guys for years.
What’s neat about Pico is its compact design. Like a traditional click pen, pressing on the back extends the tip, but it also expands the rear, bringing the length from 3.75 to a full 5 inches. Built on to the side is a small ridge that the company calls an anti-roll device, that does just what its name implies. Refills are only $4.50, so you’ll be using this one for years to come. A leather carrying sleeve is sold separately, or included in the package with the more expensive platinum-ridged Pico version.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?