Leef Copper Edition Drives
Not the most technologically advanced products we’ve ever covered, Leef’s Copper Edition Drives ($15-$60) are still pretty cool. Available in three different form factors, they all share one thing in common: the use of copper, one of tech’s most underrated materials. With capacities ranging from 16GB to 64GB, they should offer enough storage for your on-the-go needs.
Magnet USB 3.0 Drive is the first of the drives. It comes with a magnetic cap, and has an LED embedded in the back end that glows when plugged in. Then there’s Surge. While it’s only USB 2.0, it’s also the smallest of the bunch. The only piece that sticks out of your Mac is a small cylinder. Finally, Ice is USB 3.0, like Magnet. It has a larger acrylic base though, for an even greater glow.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015