Lexar Professional 133x SDXC Card
Want a gigantic SD card? Well, all right, how does 64GB sound? Not enough? Fine, how about 128GB! High-def photographers and videographers can rejoice now that Lexar has released the Professional 133x SDXC Cards (64GB - $200, 128GB - $330), each with plenty of space for anything you could hope to shoot in several typical sessions. And you probably don’t need to worry about upgrading your computer: they’re compatible with the SD/SDXC readers built into the newest MacBook Pros and iMacs.
So just much does 128GB of storage space hold? That’s a fat 48 hours of 1080p video. Combine that with minimum read speeds of 20MB/s and you’ll probably be shooting for days and days without a problem. Lexar also throws in a copy of its Image Rescue software so that you retrieve most of your lost media if you throw it away or the card becomes corrupted.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards