Logitech Bluetooth Speakers Z600
Borrowing the unique soft touch rubber and fabric grille design debuted in UE Boom, Logitech’s new Bluetooth Speakers Z600 ($150) have been tweaked to match the looks and needs of Apple’s MacBooks. Featuring a tapered tube shape that may remind some users of a nuclear power plant, Z600 now consists of two satellite speakers, each packed with three audio drivers. All the controls are hidden on the right speaker, which connects to the left speaker with lay-flat cabling, then to your Mac with either Bluetooth 2.0 wireless or a 3.5mm audio cable.
Just like UE Boom, Z600’s rugged-looking fabric grilles wrap around most of the speakers’ bodies, revealing only small rubber top and side surfaces for controls. A capacitive touch surface atop the right speaker lets you gesture around the edge to adjust volume, while pairing and power buttons are on the back with ports. Logitech includes a Bluetooth adapter for the relatively few computers that don’t already have Bluetooth output support, and supports pairing of Z600 with up to three devices.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today