Logitech Broadcaster Wi-Fi Webcam
After photos leaked out without specific details, Logitech’s new Broadcaster Wi-Fi Webcam ($199) is now actually available for pre-order. While at first glance it looks like just another webcam, this Apple-centric unit is different from the pack: it connects to your Mac wirelessly over Wi-Fi, allowing you to move away from the traditional view of the camera at the top of the display, and packing in other cool features as well.
Broadcaster works with any major video app on your Mac: iMovie, Final Cut Pro, FaceTime, Messages, Skype, and more. It can be used to either stream video for chats or record video, with either coming over in 720p. Pair it with your Mac’s FaceTime camera and you can record in dual-camera mode so that you can edit together multiple angles. Even the carrying case is clever: the hard plastic tube doubles as a stand, with a magnetic base on the lid connecting to the bottom of the camera and allowing you to easily adjust it to a wide number of positions.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015