Logitech Gaming Keyboards + Mice
On a number of occasions, we’ve written about the growth of gaming on the Mac, in terms of Apple’s computers themselves as well as the software and hardware that goes along with them. Now Logitech, a company that already produces a number of highly regarded Apple-centric accessories, is hopping on board too. It announced its Logitech G gaming lineup last month, and has now updated its Logitech Gaming Software to support Macs. This includes its entire lineup of keyboards and mice ($40-$200).
Logitech currently offers eight different mice, and nine different keyboards, all designed specifically for gaming. On the mouse side of things, there are optical and laser models, some of which are wired and others that are wireless. There’s even a dedicated MMO option. When it comes to keyboards, you have the choice of models that have a standard QWERTY layout, as well as G13 Advanced Gameboard, a 25-key pad.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?