Logitech Gaming Keyboards + Mice
On a number of occasions, we’ve written about the growth of gaming on the Mac, in terms of Apple’s computers themselves as well as the software and hardware that goes along with them. Now Logitech, a company that already produces a number of highly regarded Apple-centric accessories, is hopping on board too. It announced its Logitech G gaming lineup last month, and has now updated its Logitech Gaming Software to support Macs. This includes its entire lineup of keyboards and mice ($40-$200).
Logitech currently offers eight different mice, and nine different keyboards, all designed specifically for gaming. On the mouse side of things, there are optical and laser models, some of which are wired and others that are wireless. There’s even a dedicated MMO option. When it comes to keyboards, you have the choice of models that have a standard QWERTY layout, as well as G13 Advanced Gameboard, a 25-key pad.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?