Logitech Gaming Keyboards + Mice
On a number of occasions, we’ve written about the growth of gaming on the Mac, in terms of Apple’s computers themselves as well as the software and hardware that goes along with them. Now Logitech, a company that already produces a number of highly regarded Apple-centric accessories, is hopping on board too. It announced its Logitech G gaming lineup last month, and has now updated its Logitech Gaming Software to support Macs. This includes its entire lineup of keyboards and mice ($40-$200).
Logitech currently offers eight different mice, and nine different keyboards, all designed specifically for gaming. On the mouse side of things, there are optical and laser models, some of which are wired and others that are wireless. There’s even a dedicated MMO option. When it comes to keyboards, you have the choice of models that have a standard QWERTY layout, as well as G13 Advanced Gameboard, a 25-key pad.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?