Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631
When it comes to touch-enabled mice for the Mac, Apple’s Magic Mouse has seen little real competition. Much like it took a swing at the Magic Trackpad with its Rechargeable Trackpad T651a, Logitech is now trying to swoop into that space with its Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 ($70). Designed to specifically complement Apple’s computers—a separate Windows-ready version is also available—it’s a more compact option, at the same price point.
At only 3.3 inches long and 2.3 inches wide, this mouse has almost three square inches less touchable area than the Magic Mouse. Although Apple’s pointer isn’t huge by any means, Logitech says this makes its mouse ultra-portable—it’s also only 0.7 inches tall. The surface is multi-touch-capable, allowing you to take advantage of OS X’s gestures with as many fingers as you can fit on the top. It supports a Bluetooth connection, with the ability to switch between multiple computers with just the flip of a switch, and a USB-rechargeable battery. According to Logitech, you can get an hour of use from just one minute of charge time.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?