Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631
When it comes to touch-enabled mice for the Mac, Apple’s Magic Mouse has seen little real competition. Much like it took a swing at the Magic Trackpad with its Rechargeable Trackpad T651a, Logitech is now trying to swoop into that space with its Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 ($70). Designed to specifically complement Apple’s computers—a separate Windows-ready version is also available—it’s a more compact option, at the same price point.
At only 3.3 inches long and 2.3 inches wide, this mouse has almost three square inches less touchable area than the Magic Mouse. Although Apple’s pointer isn’t huge by any means, Logitech says this makes its mouse ultra-portable—it’s also only 0.7 inches tall. The surface is multi-touch-capable, allowing you to take advantage of OS X’s gestures with as many fingers as you can fit on the top. It supports a Bluetooth connection, with the ability to switch between multiple computers with just the flip of a switch, and a USB-rechargeable battery. According to Logitech, you can get an hour of use from just one minute of charge time.
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple sued over iWatch trademark it doesn’t own
- Apple progressing in TV service negotiations, aiming for fall debut
- Final major bank signs on as Apple Pay goes live in UK
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2.1 with iTunes Match, Apple Music fixes
- Big pharma firms looking to integrate ResearchKit
- M.I.A. project joins the ranks of Apple Music-exclusives
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- New iPods coming July 14?
- Apple releases iOS 9 public beta
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?