Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631
When it comes to touch-enabled mice for the Mac, Apple’s Magic Mouse has seen little real competition. Much like it took a swing at the Magic Trackpad with its Rechargeable Trackpad T651a, Logitech is now trying to swoop into that space with its Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 ($70). Designed to specifically complement Apple’s computers—a separate Windows-ready version is also available—it’s a more compact option, at the same price point.
At only 3.3 inches long and 2.3 inches wide, this mouse has almost three square inches less touchable area than the Magic Mouse. Although Apple’s pointer isn’t huge by any means, Logitech says this makes its mouse ultra-portable—it’s also only 0.7 inches tall. The surface is multi-touch-capable, allowing you to take advantage of OS X’s gestures with as many fingers as you can fit on the top. It supports a Bluetooth connection, with the ability to switch between multiple computers with just the flip of a switch, and a USB-rechargeable battery. According to Logitech, you can get an hour of use from just one minute of charge time.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015