Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631
When it comes to touch-enabled mice for the Mac, Apple’s Magic Mouse has seen little real competition. Much like it took a swing at the Magic Trackpad with its Rechargeable Trackpad T651a, Logitech is now trying to swoop into that space with its Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 ($70). Designed to specifically complement Apple’s computers—a separate Windows-ready version is also available—it’s a more compact option, at the same price point.
At only 3.3 inches long and 2.3 inches wide, this mouse has almost three square inches less touchable area than the Magic Mouse. Although Apple’s pointer isn’t huge by any means, Logitech says this makes its mouse ultra-portable—it’s also only 0.7 inches tall. The surface is multi-touch-capable, allowing you to take advantage of OS X’s gestures with as many fingers as you can fit on the top. It supports a Bluetooth connection, with the ability to switch between multiple computers with just the flip of a switch, and a USB-rechargeable battery. According to Logitech, you can get an hour of use from just one minute of charge time.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today