Macally MKEYE 103 Key Full-Size USB Keyboard with Short-Cut Keys
Apple may be moving away from wires wherever it can with the Mac lineup, but that doesn’t mean you have to, too. If you’re into computer-powered keyboards, you still have options—including Macally’s new MKEYE 103 Key Full-Size USB Keyboard with Short-Cut Keys ($20). That’s right, only twenty bucks gets you a full-sized keyboard for your favorite Mac; just plug it into a USB port, and you’re ready to go.
Like Apple’s older wired keyboards, this one has a full array of keys including a number pad on the right. Macally advertises 15 OS X shortcut keys but doesn’t describe what they are; expect iTunes playback and other app controls. The keyboard isn’t quite as thin as Apple’s, and you shouldn’t expect to find any of the aluminum Apple includes, but the keys look to be of a similarly low profile.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?