Macally MKEYE 103 Key Full-Size USB Keyboard with Short-Cut Keys
Apple may be moving away from wires wherever it can with the Mac lineup, but that doesn’t mean you have to, too. If you’re into computer-powered keyboards, you still have options—including Macally’s new MKEYE 103 Key Full-Size USB Keyboard with Short-Cut Keys ($20). That’s right, only twenty bucks gets you a full-sized keyboard for your favorite Mac; just plug it into a USB port, and you’re ready to go.
Like Apple’s older wired keyboards, this one has a full array of keys including a number pad on the right. Macally advertises 15 OS X shortcut keys but doesn’t describe what they are; expect iTunes playback and other app controls. The keyboard isn’t quite as thin as Apple’s, and you shouldn’t expect to find any of the aluminum Apple includes, but the keys look to be of a similarly low profile.
- Initial benchmarks show new iPod touch running slightly slower than iPhone 6
- Apple unveils new iPod touch, new nano and shuffle colors
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple sued over iWatch trademark it doesn’t own
- Apple progressing in TV service negotiations, aiming for fall debut
- Final major bank signs on as Apple Pay goes live in UK
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2.1 with iTunes Match, Apple Music fixes
- Big pharma firms looking to integrate ResearchKit
- M.I.A. project joins the ranks of Apple Music-exclusives
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?