Macally MKEYE 103 Key Full-Size USB Keyboard with Short-Cut Keys
Apple may be moving away from wires wherever it can with the Mac lineup, but that doesn’t mean you have to, too. If you’re into computer-powered keyboards, you still have options—including Macally’s new MKEYE 103 Key Full-Size USB Keyboard with Short-Cut Keys ($20). That’s right, only twenty bucks gets you a full-sized keyboard for your favorite Mac; just plug it into a USB port, and you’re ready to go.
Like Apple’s older wired keyboards, this one has a full array of keys including a number pad on the right. Macally advertises 15 OS X shortcut keys but doesn’t describe what they are; expect iTunes playback and other app controls. The keyboard isn’t quite as thin as Apple’s, and you shouldn’t expect to find any of the aluminum Apple includes, but the keys look to be of a similarly low profile.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?