Macessity Mi360 Rotating Mount Bracket for Mac mini
It’s hard not to love the Mac mini—despite its power, it’s really small, and runs so quiet that you mightn’t even know it’s there. That said, the desk space it occupies might be a valuable commodity. If you’re going to mount it under your desk, consider checking out Mi360 Rotating Mount Bracket ($55) from Macessity. Designed for 2010 and newer Mac minis, it has the unique ability to spin all the way around, handy for accessing everything that’s hidden on the computer’s back.
Mi360 holds your computer in an “aluminum color” tray, leaving the front and back exposed. Once the bracket has been mounted, it can spin 360° thanks to a ball bearing system. This means you have access to all the ports and the SD card slot on the back without having to paw at them blindly. And if you’re worried about someone snatching your Mac mini, Mi360 has a tab for you to slide through a lock, keeping it safe and secure.
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?