Macessity Mi360 Rotating Mount Bracket for Mac mini
It’s hard not to love the Mac mini—despite its power, it’s really small, and runs so quiet that you mightn’t even know it’s there. That said, the desk space it occupies might be a valuable commodity. If you’re going to mount it under your desk, consider checking out Mi360 Rotating Mount Bracket ($55) from Macessity. Designed for 2010 and newer Mac minis, it has the unique ability to spin all the way around, handy for accessing everything that’s hidden on the computer’s back.
Mi360 holds your computer in an “aluminum color” tray, leaving the front and back exposed. Once the bracket has been mounted, it can spin 360° thanks to a ball bearing system. This means you have access to all the ports and the SD card slot on the back without having to paw at them blindly. And if you’re worried about someone snatching your Mac mini, Mi360 has a tab for you to slide through a lock, keeping it safe and secure.
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Apple adds more vice presidents to executive webpage
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- Lepow Pie X-Series Magnetic Power Bank and Case Combo
- Tylt Energi 2K Smart Travel Charger
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today