Macessity Mi360 Rotating Mount Bracket for Mac mini
It’s hard not to love the Mac mini—despite its power, it’s really small, and runs so quiet that you mightn’t even know it’s there. That said, the desk space it occupies might be a valuable commodity. If you’re going to mount it under your desk, consider checking out Mi360 Rotating Mount Bracket ($55) from Macessity. Designed for 2010 and newer Mac minis, it has the unique ability to spin all the way around, handy for accessing everything that’s hidden on the computer’s back.
Mi360 holds your computer in an “aluminum color” tray, leaving the front and back exposed. Once the bracket has been mounted, it can spin 360° thanks to a ball bearing system. This means you have access to all the ports and the SD card slot on the back without having to paw at them blindly. And if you’re worried about someone snatching your Mac mini, Mi360 has a tab for you to slide through a lock, keeping it safe and secure.
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?