Maclocks Mac Pro Lock Security Bracket with Security Cable Lock
Unlike its giant and hard to steal predecessors, the new Mac Pro is… portable enough to make a purchaser worry about leaving one out in the open. So it wasn’t much of a surprise when we came across Maclocks’ new Mac Pro Lock Security Bracket with Security Cable Lock ($126*). The company known for securing Macs and iPads of all kinds is back at it again, this time prepared to lockdown Apple’s newest and most expensive machine.
Since there’s no lock slot, Maclocks made its own way to hook up the lock. The metal bracket fits underneath the Mac Pro’s removable lid, and sits around the power cable, with an extended segment for connecting the lock itself. Wrap the cable around a table or other solid surface, lock it all up, and the machine is secure. The official list price on this unit has fluctuated three times in the past hour alone, but it’s been marked down to $80 on all three occasions.
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?