Enhance. Sharpen. Remove that bush. MacPhun’s new Mac App Store release Snapheal ($10/$20) may not work quite like photo software on shows like CSI, but it does take many of the more impressive photo editing features from apps such as Photoshop and present them in an inexpensive, easy to use title. Photobombers, your days may be numbered.
Snapheal’s coolest function is the one that still feels like magic: the ability to remove unwanted objects from your pictures. All you have to do is select what you want deleted, hit a button, and let Snapheal do its thing. Within a matter of seconds, the object will be deleted and replaced with the proper background. On top of that, there’s a clone and stamp tool, retouch features, and plenty of light adjustment functions. The app’s on an initial discount in the Mac App Store.
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 cellular models available in China this week
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 2 to developers
- First wave of IBM MobileFirst for iOS Apps appear
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.2, fixing missing ringtones issue
- Apple TV adds Dailymotion, Fusion, The Scene, UFC channels
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Former Apple exec receives one-year prison sentence
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Magpul Field Case for iPhone 6
- Twelve South HiRise Deluxe for iPhone + iPad
- Speck StyleFolio for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0