Macphun Software Tonality
The forthcoming departure of the powerful image editor and manager Aperture from the OS X ecosystem has hit many photographers right in the gut. If you’re searching for an alternative and enjoy black & white photography, Macphun Software offers up Tonality ($20) for your pleasure. Tonality is a 16-bit RAW image editing application that allows users to quickly and efficiently process color RAW (or other format) images to Black & White.
Tonality packs over one hundred fifty black & white processing presets—yes, there are that many ways to process black & white. For users looking to control RAW images in finer detail, Tonality offers a variety of image controls that user can fine-tune. Control sliders such as tone, clarity & structure, color filter, tone curve, split tone and more give Aperture users familiar settings to edit their images. Tonality also allows users to emulate classic film looks from Fuji, Illford, Kodak and more. If you’re a photographer who fancies working in black & white, Tonality is worth checking out.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?