Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse
First things first. We know Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse ($150) will look sort of ridiculous to non-gamers, particularly if your idea of an input device involves touchscreen controls and zero physical buttons. But some hardcore computer gamers will see this as a beauty. With the Mac finally becoming a legit gaming platform, Mad Catz has released an official OS X driver for its entire Cyborg R.A.T. line of PC accessories. Windows gamers have been using R.A.T. 9 for almost a year, and now it’s the Mac’s turn to try wrestling with this beast.
So just what justifies the looks and price of this thing? It is fully adjustable so that you can ensure your hand won’t cramp up during marathon gaming sessions. The weight is also customizable; five six-gram weights can be added or taken away to get the perfect mass. Of course the sensitivity is at your control as well, and there are five programmable buttons. Included are two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries made for hot swapping, and a wireless receiver/charging dock. It’s the perfect thing for fragging PC guys who think you’re just paying for glowing fruit on the back of your machine.
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?