Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse
First things first. We know Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse ($150) will look sort of ridiculous to non-gamers, particularly if your idea of an input device involves touchscreen controls and zero physical buttons. But some hardcore computer gamers will see this as a beauty. With the Mac finally becoming a legit gaming platform, Mad Catz has released an official OS X driver for its entire Cyborg R.A.T. line of PC accessories. Windows gamers have been using R.A.T. 9 for almost a year, and now it’s the Mac’s turn to try wrestling with this beast.
So just what justifies the looks and price of this thing? It is fully adjustable so that you can ensure your hand won’t cramp up during marathon gaming sessions. The weight is also customizable; five six-gram weights can be added or taken away to get the perfect mass. Of course the sensitivity is at your control as well, and there are five programmable buttons. Included are two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries made for hot swapping, and a wireless receiver/charging dock. It’s the perfect thing for fragging PC guys who think you’re just paying for glowing fruit on the back of your machine.
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?