Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse
First things first. We know Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse ($150) will look sort of ridiculous to non-gamers, particularly if your idea of an input device involves touchscreen controls and zero physical buttons. But some hardcore computer gamers will see this as a beauty. With the Mac finally becoming a legit gaming platform, Mad Catz has released an official OS X driver for its entire Cyborg R.A.T. line of PC accessories. Windows gamers have been using R.A.T. 9 for almost a year, and now it’s the Mac’s turn to try wrestling with this beast.
So just what justifies the looks and price of this thing? It is fully adjustable so that you can ensure your hand won’t cramp up during marathon gaming sessions. The weight is also customizable; five six-gram weights can be added or taken away to get the perfect mass. Of course the sensitivity is at your control as well, and there are five programmable buttons. Included are two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries made for hot swapping, and a wireless receiver/charging dock. It’s the perfect thing for fragging PC guys who think you’re just paying for glowing fruit on the back of your machine.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?