Manfrotto Unica VII Messenger Bag
If you find yourself regularly toting around a DSLR, a larger MacBook Pro, and various other effects, odds are you’d fall into the “Pro” category of gear—which means you need an equally “Pro” bag to match. And the Manfrotto Unica VII Messenger Bag ($110) is certainly that. With enough space for a full-sized DSLR with lens attached, 17-inch MacBook Pro, and plenty of extras, it’ll carry pretty much everything you need.
Aside from dedicated, padded compartments for the DSLR and MacBook, the Unica also offers an internal compact tripod compartment, a variety of small pockets for holding your iPhone, pens, pencils, memory cards, notebooks, and chargers, a zippered opening on the top for quick access to your laptop without opening the bag, water repellent fabric, and a carry-on friendly size so you won’t lose track of your most valuable goods when flying to your next gig. Also available in black or white.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?