Manfrotto Unica VII Messenger Bag
If you find yourself regularly toting around a DSLR, a larger MacBook Pro, and various other effects, odds are you’d fall into the “Pro” category of gear—which means you need an equally “Pro” bag to match. And the Manfrotto Unica VII Messenger Bag ($110) is certainly that. With enough space for a full-sized DSLR with lens attached, 17-inch MacBook Pro, and plenty of extras, it’ll carry pretty much everything you need.
Aside from dedicated, padded compartments for the DSLR and MacBook, the Unica also offers an internal compact tripod compartment, a variety of small pockets for holding your iPhone, pens, pencils, memory cards, notebooks, and chargers, a zippered opening on the top for quick access to your laptop without opening the bag, water repellent fabric, and a carry-on friendly size so you won’t lose track of your most valuable goods when flying to your next gig. Also available in black or white.
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?