Matias Laptop Pro Bluetooth Keyboard
If you like the look and feel of Matias’ Quiet Pro Keyboard, but don’t want to deal with cables, the company has come up with a solution for you. Laptop Pro Bluetooth Keyboard ($170) takes the best elements of that wired keyboard, then cuts the cord. You get the same Quiet Click mechanical keyswitches and sculpted plastic keys, all with a Bluetooth connection to your Mac.
Just as Apple did when moving from its wired to wireless keyboards, Matias has chopped off the number pad—the result is a keyboard that’s almost five inches shorter. What’s left is a full QWERTY layout, plus Mac specific function keys such as screen brightness and iTunes controls. Fast typists will appreciate the anti-ghosting circuitry that allows them to type as quickly as they want without missing any letters.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?