Matias Quiet Pro Keyboard
Based on its earlier and popular Tactile Pro keyboard, Matias’s Quiet Pro ($150) is sure to appeal to discerning typists. The original version was inspired by Apple’s well-respected Extended and Extended II keyboards; Quiet Pro preserves the same look but swaps the noisy keyswitches for Quiet Click switches. They’re said to maintain tactility while eliminating most of the clicky noise you’d expect from such a keyboard. We know some people love the classic noise, but this version might make your officemates happier.
Matias makes both PC and Mac versions of the keyboard, so Apple users can get the keys they’re used to, including command and fn. There’s also a full number pad on the right, a rarity among modern keyboards. The keys aren’t flat like Apple’s current lineup, but rather raised and sculpted so your fingers rest comfortably on them. Three USB 2.0 ports allow for the keyboard to act as a hub for your accessories.
- Apple: Celeb photo hack ‘very targeted attack’ on accounts
- Apple investigating “iCloud” celebrity photo hack
- Elgato debuts Eve home sensor product line
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Cambridge Audio Go v2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today