Matias Quiet Pro Keyboard
Based on its earlier and popular Tactile Pro keyboard, Matias’s Quiet Pro ($150) is sure to appeal to discerning typists. The original version was inspired by Apple’s well-respected Extended and Extended II keyboards; Quiet Pro preserves the same look but swaps the noisy keyswitches for Quiet Click switches. They’re said to maintain tactility while eliminating most of the clicky noise you’d expect from such a keyboard. We know some people love the classic noise, but this version might make your officemates happier.
Matias makes both PC and Mac versions of the keyboard, so Apple users can get the keys they’re used to, including command and fn. There’s also a full number pad on the right, a rarity among modern keyboards. The keys aren’t flat like Apple’s current lineup, but rather raised and sculpted so your fingers rest comfortably on them. Three USB 2.0 ports allow for the keyboard to act as a hub for your accessories.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?