Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop
It took more than two years, but it’s finally happened: a Microsoft product has made it onto iLounge + Mac. Microsoft has long been known as a developer of quality peripherals—particularly ergonomic ones—and Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop ($130) appears to fit right into that lineup. The bundle includes a specially-designed keyboard, mouse, and number pad, all compatible with your favorite Mac.
Comfort is key with Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop. The wireless keyboard and mouse are both shaped to keep your wrists and forearms relaxed; the former is split down the middle, and shaped like a wave. Business users will appreciate the inclusion of a separate number pad, which can be put away when you don’t need it. As for that blue Windows button on the mouse? Well, just consider that decoration, alongside the four-way scroll wheel and two regular buttons.
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Report: Apple has spent $38 million on Apple Watch TV ads
- Apple Watch bands also experiencing delayed shipping times
- Apple Watch models sell out quickly, shipping estimates now 4-6 weeks or later
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1.2 with OS X Photos app support
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?