Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop
It took more than two years, but it’s finally happened: a Microsoft product has made it onto iLounge + Mac. Microsoft has long been known as a developer of quality peripherals—particularly ergonomic ones—and Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop ($130) appears to fit right into that lineup. The bundle includes a specially-designed keyboard, mouse, and number pad, all compatible with your favorite Mac.
Comfort is key with Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop. The wireless keyboard and mouse are both shaped to keep your wrists and forearms relaxed; the former is split down the middle, and shaped like a wave. Business users will appreciate the inclusion of a separate number pad, which can be put away when you don’t need it. As for that blue Windows button on the mouse? Well, just consider that decoration, alongside the four-way scroll wheel and two regular buttons.
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?