Might Tees His Steveness T-Shirt
At this point, serious Mac fans likely have Apple’s famous “Here’s to the Crazy Ones” commercial memorized. Since Steve Jobs’ passing in October, not only has the version he narrated been watched 1.9 million times on YouTube, but the text has been reprinted over and over in a number of different mediums. One of our favorites comes from Might Tees’ His Steveness T-Shirt ($29). The copy from the ad has been typeset and sculpted to form Steve’s face and hand—one of the more iconic images of the former CEO.
Not only is the design cool, Might Tees promises that its business practices are socially responsible. All of its shirts are made from either organic cotton or recycled synthetic threads, and designed, cut, sewn, and printed in the United States. The company will be donating half of its profits from the sale of this shirt to (PRODUCT) RED, an organization that Apple itself has supported for years. If you’re looking to add even more Cupertino to your wardrobe, Might Tees has a handful of other Apple-themed T’s in its shop, too.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015