Without a doubt one of the coolest desks we’ve ever seen, the MILK ($4,900 and up) line demonstrates that you don’t have to sacrifice beauty for functionality. Available in a Classic, extra large Grande, multi-person 4MILK, or half-sized Mini, the desks provide the same clean European design across the board. Colors and finishes are customizable; in fact MILK must be ordered through a licensed dealer who help in individualizing every detail.The modularity of the desk makes it that much more personal. The two or four compartments (depending on the model) can be accessorized with everything from stylized lids to toolboxes to wastepaper baskets. At the same time, built in drawer spaces allow for easy storage and charging of an iPad or MacBook.
The modularity of the desk makes it that much more personal. The two or four compartments (depending on the model) can be accessorized with everything from stylized lids to toolboxes to wastepaper baskets. At the same time, built in drawer spaces allow for easy storage and charging of an iPad or MacBook.
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Apple acquires music analytics firm Semetric
- Apple terminates Crimean developer agreements due to U.S. sanctions
- Apple commemorates Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014