Mimoco Mimobot Designer USB Flash Drives
Search through your desk right now and you might well discover an abandoned flash drive or three—they’re easy to forget about. But what if you had a reason to care about one of them? That’s where Mimoco’s Mimobot Designer USB Flash Drives ($20-$60) come in. Available in hundreds of different character versions, they’re meant to be special and collectible. Think Kidrobot’s vinyl toys, just with a techie and more useful twist.
Mimoco has a ton of licensed characters in the mix, including Star Wars, DC Comics, Hello Kitty, and now Transformers, to name a few. There’s even Wish Come True BLOTz, a 15-drive blind box series with randomly-scattered rare versions that were designed to appeal to collectors. And if you want to accessorize, Mimoco has plenty of options, including the pajama-like Spacesuit keychain, which adds some flair and allows you to carry the drive with you. You can pick from 2, 4, 8, or 16GB capacities if you want to, well, hold files.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?