Mimoco Mimobot Designer USB Flash Drives
Search through your desk right now and you might well discover an abandoned flash drive or three—they’re easy to forget about. But what if you had a reason to care about one of them? That’s where Mimoco’s Mimobot Designer USB Flash Drives ($20-$60) come in. Available in hundreds of different character versions, they’re meant to be special and collectible. Think Kidrobot’s vinyl toys, just with a techie and more useful twist.
Mimoco has a ton of licensed characters in the mix, including Star Wars, DC Comics, Hello Kitty, and now Transformers, to name a few. There’s even Wish Come True BLOTz, a 15-drive blind box series with randomly-scattered rare versions that were designed to appeal to collectors. And if you want to accessorize, Mimoco has plenty of options, including the pajama-like Spacesuit keychain, which adds some flair and allows you to carry the drive with you. You can pick from 2, 4, 8, or 16GB capacities if you want to, well, hold files.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?