Mimoco Mimobot Designer USB Flash Drives
Search through your desk right now and you might well discover an abandoned flash drive or three—they’re easy to forget about. But what if you had a reason to care about one of them? That’s where Mimoco’s Mimobot Designer USB Flash Drives ($20-$60) come in. Available in hundreds of different character versions, they’re meant to be special and collectible. Think Kidrobot’s vinyl toys, just with a techie and more useful twist.
Mimoco has a ton of licensed characters in the mix, including Star Wars, DC Comics, Hello Kitty, and now Transformers, to name a few. There’s even Wish Come True BLOTz, a 15-drive blind box series with randomly-scattered rare versions that were designed to appeal to collectors. And if you want to accessorize, Mimoco has plenty of options, including the pajama-like Spacesuit keychain, which adds some flair and allows you to carry the drive with you. You can pick from 2, 4, 8, or 16GB capacities if you want to, well, hold files.
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?