Mobee i-Vesa iStand, iStand Duo + iStand Duo Pro
Mobee, best known for its wireless charging accessories, is expanding its product family with a whole new sub-brand called i-Vesa. The lineup is composed of three different mounting options—iStand, iStand Duo, and iStand Duo Pro ($797-$1147+)—tall metal holders for iMacs and Apple displays. While iStand holds a single unit, the Duo models hold two, with iStand Duo stacking them on top of each other, and iStand Duo Pro placing them side-by-side.
Each model comes with desk mount and a 100cm aluminum bar, but you have the option to upgrade these components. For $100, you can switch to a floor mount, and an extra $200 gets you a 150cm bar. Also available is a support for current-generation Mac Minis, which attaches to the bar, and goes for $299. The iStand family works with any VESA-compatible Mac, including the iMacs with built-in adapters.
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Report: Apple has spent $38 million on Apple Watch TV ads
- Apple Watch bands also experiencing delayed shipping times
- Apple Watch models sell out quickly, shipping estimates now 4-6 weeks or later
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1.2 with OS X Photos app support
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?