Mobee i-Vesa iStand, iStand Duo + iStand Duo Pro
Mobee, best known for its wireless charging accessories, is expanding its product family with a whole new sub-brand called i-Vesa. The lineup is composed of three different mounting options—iStand, iStand Duo, and iStand Duo Pro ($797-$1147+)—tall metal holders for iMacs and Apple displays. While iStand holds a single unit, the Duo models hold two, with iStand Duo stacking them on top of each other, and iStand Duo Pro placing them side-by-side.
Each model comes with desk mount and a 100cm aluminum bar, but you have the option to upgrade these components. For $100, you can switch to a floor mount, and an extra $200 gets you a 150cm bar. Also available is a support for current-generation Mac Minis, which attaches to the bar, and goes for $299. The iStand family works with any VESA-compatible Mac, including the iMacs with built-in adapters.
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?