Mobee Technology Magic Feet
We’ve been waiting almost a year for it, but now Mobee’s Magic Feet ($150) has finally launched. If you’ve ever wondered what you would get if you assembled the company’s Magic Charger and Magic Bar, wonder no more. Magic Feet is an all-in-one inductive charging unit for Mac users, and even adds a few bonus features for good measure.
Designed to sit right in front of your iMac, Magic Feet looks a lot like Magic Bar, but on the top is an equally long inductive charging surface for a Magic Mouse. Included with the kit are a battery pack for Apple’s Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad, and another for the Mouse. Unlike previous units, which relied on USB for power, this one requires a wall power outlet. It does, however, include a four USB port hub, which is a definite plus. Our initial impression is very positive: the build quality is solid, and we particularly like the look and feel of the aluminum. It’ll be up to you to determine if the somewhat high price tag is worth it, but the functionality is there for sure.
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?