Mobee Technology Magic Feet
We’ve been waiting almost a year for it, but now Mobee’s Magic Feet ($150) has finally launched. If you’ve ever wondered what you would get if you assembled the company’s Magic Charger and Magic Bar, wonder no more. Magic Feet is an all-in-one inductive charging unit for Mac users, and even adds a few bonus features for good measure.
Designed to sit right in front of your iMac, Magic Feet looks a lot like Magic Bar, but on the top is an equally long inductive charging surface for a Magic Mouse. Included with the kit are a battery pack for Apple’s Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad, and another for the Mouse. Unlike previous units, which relied on USB for power, this one requires a wall power outlet. It does, however, include a four USB port hub, which is a definite plus. Our initial impression is very positive: the build quality is solid, and we particularly like the look and feel of the aluminum. It’ll be up to you to determine if the somewhat high price tag is worth it, but the functionality is there for sure.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?