Mobee Technology Magic Feet
We’ve been waiting almost a year for it, but now Mobee’s Magic Feet ($150) has finally launched. If you’ve ever wondered what you would get if you assembled the company’s Magic Charger and Magic Bar, wonder no more. Magic Feet is an all-in-one inductive charging unit for Mac users, and even adds a few bonus features for good measure.
Designed to sit right in front of your iMac, Magic Feet looks a lot like Magic Bar, but on the top is an equally long inductive charging surface for a Magic Mouse. Included with the kit are a battery pack for Apple’s Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad, and another for the Mouse. Unlike previous units, which relied on USB for power, this one requires a wall power outlet. It does, however, include a four USB port hub, which is a definite plus. Our initial impression is very positive: the build quality is solid, and we particularly like the look and feel of the aluminum. It’ll be up to you to determine if the somewhat high price tag is worth it, but the functionality is there for sure.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?